Adventures at the lake
Opening hours, prices & security
Rent a boat in the Salzkammergut
24.06.2022 to 26.06.2022
27.06.2022 to 30.06.2022
open from 10:00 a.m
open from 13 p.m
|Season||1.7. to 11.9.2022||Every day from 10 a.m|
|Postseason||12.09.2022 to 15.09.2022||open from 10 p.m|
Closed in bad weather.
|boat type||1 hour / boat||0,5 hours / boat|
|electric boat / max. 4 people||€ 21, -||€ 15, -|
|Electric boat comfort|
with sunbathing area & bathing ladder / max. 4 people.
|€ 25, -||€ 17, -|
|pedal boat / max. 4 people||€ 17, -||€ 11, -|
|Pedal boat with slide / max. 4 people||€ 19, -||€ 13, -|
|SUP||€ 14, -||€ 9, -|
Electric boats, pedal boats & SUP's
The highlight of the Gosausee fleet are our comfort boats. With a large sunbathing area and the fixed bathing ladder at the stern, nothing stands in the way of water fun.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to reserve the e-boats in advance.
If you have any questions, simply contact us. We will answer your request as soon as possible.
Or you take a pedal boat, for swimming, for pedaling or just to relax.
Great fun for the whole family is our pedal boat with a slide, where you can slide straight from the boat into the crystal-clear Lake Gosau.
Enjoy a short break with a boat trip on a unique lake in the Salzkammergut, undeveloped and almost natural, the Gosausee.
Our SUPs are an experience of a special kind. Paddle across the lake with our Hardboard Stand Up Paddles directly towards the mighty backdrop of the Dachstein massif.
If you haven't tried it yet: no problem, because of the very calm water of the Gosausee this is child's play. Whether it's a workout or just relaxing, there's something for everyone here.
A little tip: Since it is not possible to drive directly to the lake shore by car, you can rent SUPs from us without having to carry them around for a long time (inflatable SUP + paddle + air pump,...). Just borrow it, paddle as long as you like, and give it back.
The launching of non-company watercraft and water sports equipment is expressly prohibited in the area of the pier.
5 Boating Rules
- Mooring is only permitted at the landing stage and strictly forbidden at all other places due to the rugged rocks.
- The distance of 20 meters (4 times the boat length) to the shore and to the other boats must not be undercut.
- Since the e-boats can only go forward, these points must be observed under all circumstances.
- Since the weather in the mountains can change very quickly, the staff must be obeyed in every way.
- When the electric motor is switched off, the steering reacts extremely sluggishly.
- The maximum number of people per boat must not be exceeded